Accessibility & Parking
PM&L is Open to Everyone
For Those With Mobility Challenges
- There are accessible parking spaces in the public lot behind the theatre. There is an alley immediately next to the theatre as well as wheelchair ramps south of the theatre for getting to the Main Street sidewalk from the parking lots.
- A wheelchair accessible restroom is located in the main lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible seats are available on a first-come/first-serve basis in the back rows of the main seating level and are reservable through our ticket office (847) 395-3055.
- There is a curb and a right turn lane directly in front of the theatre, for this reason the rear parking lot is the best place for loading and unloading, patrons stopping and standing in front of the building do so at their own risk.
For Those Who are Hard-of-Hearing
- An induction loop is available in both the main and balcony levels of the theatre.
- Complimentary assistive hearing devices are available to borrow.
- Our induction loop was installed in 2019, we welcome your feedback on how it is performing. Please notify a member of our staff or email [email protected].
Downtown Antioch offers many options for easy and free parking.
- Free public parking lot directly behind the theatre and running south to Lake Street.
- Free street parking on Main Street south of the theatre.
- Free street parking on Orchard street west of the theatre and down Toft Avenue.
- Free public parking lot south of Orchard street on Toft Avenue.